Thursday, January 7, 2010

Semester Academic Goals For Humanities


1st Goal: One of my main goals forT this semester is turning in work on time, and completed. One of the ways that I am planing on working on that is doing my homework when i get it instead on waiting last minute. Also stay focused with my school and make that my first priority when I get home.

2nd Goal: A second goal for me this semester is to us my sources wisely. When I say that I mean using office hours if I need help with something, and taking advantage of my work. Also taking advantage of the people that are around me, asking them to help me.

3rd Goal: My last goal for this semester is using ownership more.Taking my time in doing my work and not just doing it to do get it mark down as i did. Also putting more thought in what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment