Tuesday, September 29, 2009

T-Ray

"Where in the hell is that little girl?"
T-Ray said out of anger, not knowing what to do. Ha was so mad that he couldn't find her so he started throwing stuff around. Then he goes to Lily's room one more time and re-reads the note, he got even more mad and saw the jar by her window and throws it at the wall. starting out the window he started thinking to himself "What am I gonna do now?, her dumb ass probably left because what I said about her mom leaving her. She going to have to come back, she don't got nobody but me"

2 comments:

  1. I thought you did a good job at showing T. ray's personality.You showed how he thinks he knows it all.Your story was short, but very descriptive:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how you showed how T-Ray get's when he is upset such throwing things

    ReplyDelete