Friday, September 4, 2009

What does Math & Physics mean to you?

What does Math mean to yo?

To me math is about numbers. As you get older and you go to higher grades math gets more difficult. I remember math used to be lik
e 4+4=8, now its harder it has variables and more. Math is every where, sometimes your doing it and u don't even know. When your paying for something your doing math. To me math is one of my favorite subjects because its kind of a challenging but its also because it always been more interesting for me. Its interesting how all this stuff works, how you could do different problems and it would equal the same thing. Math is a big subject, one thing you do leads to another.

What does Physics mean to you?

I don't really know what physics is. Im looking forward to learning more about it. Right now all i know is that it's a type of science. I don't know what type or anything thats why i am looking forward to this class. Physics class is going to be a new experience for me so that going to be interesting. But yeah thats pretty much all i know.

No comments:

Post a Comment